RandomlyBlogs

Welcome to RandomlyBlogs a place where no specific topic is discussed.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Choosing the ZTE Warp from Boost Mobile was a great choice for me






Well I had my new phone the Zte Warp for about a week now.  I 
love my phone, I was so excited when I first got it. I wouldn't say it's a whole lot better than my old phone, which was the Samsung Galaxy Precedent from Straight Talk. I still missed my samsung galaxy precedent, I had that phone for almost a year. It was kept in excellent condition.

It wasn't a easy choice to give up my old phone carrier. I had to weigh out the pros and cons and what was really important to me. I mean I love Straight Talk and it's $45 monthly unlimited everything plan, even though Straight Talk has the bring your own phone option where you can keep your own phone and just buy their sim card, but for the most part it has to be a T-Mobile or AT&T phone.

I was going to purchase an AT&T phone to use with Straight Talk, but the phone I wanted in excellent condition was going to cost me over $250.00 easy and I just didn't want to spend that much on a phone right now. I did my research on Ebay and Amazon all of it, sure they have AT&T phones for $150 or cheaper but these phones has a lot of scratches, nicks dents and wear and tear. If I going to buy a used phone I rather have it in excellent condition.

The phone I wanted was a Samsung Infuse, HTC Inspire, and LG Thrill these the AT&T phones I had my eyes on, but couldn't bring myself to pay over $ 250.00 and over for a barely used or excellent condition phone. So I went to look at other phone carriers like Boost Mobile, and they had the ZTE Warp brand new for $179 I said Wow that's  now bad at all. I'm a bargain shopper and Ebay junkie so I just don't accept retail prices. So I did my research on Ebay and Amazon, Ebay has all kinds of ZTE Warp for $ 92.95, $79.00 and $ 80.00 and so forth.

I stumbled on a refurbished ZTE Warp phone a grade A stock item no wear and tear no scratches in excellent condition, by this seller called Bidallies. I said this is far the best deal for me. I like to personally buy from Company sellers on Ebay rather than an a single seller, because a company seller off of Ebay will usually give you a warranty and issued a refund if you have problems.

I also look at other ZTE Warps from other sellers, which graded their phone to be a B average with minor scratches, and blemishes. So I made my decision to purchase my phone from this seller called Bidallies on Ebay, but the thing is I really didn't want to switch phone companies. I didn't want to be with on AT&T network with Straight Talk, because I remembered getting crappy service with my Samsung 528G  phone I had with Straight Talk which ran off of AT&T network.

When I purchased my Samsung Galaxy Precedent from Straight Talk, It worked off of Sprint network service which was great. I really wanted a new phone because I was tired of the Samsung Galaxy Precedent tiny 3.2 inch screen and 161MB of internal memory. I couldn't download a lot of apps I wanted because of the low memory. I had to weigh my options the ZTE Warp with the 4.3 inch screen, 2.5GB of internal memory, and 5MP camera with LED Flash was a deal breaker for me.

Yeah I have to pay $10.00 more a month if I decide to go with Boost Mobile, so I switch  over to Boost Mobile for their $55.00 monthly android plan vs Straight Talk $45.00 monthly plan. I said I really wanted this phone and it runs off of Sprint network which was great for me. So I purchase the ZTE Warp from Boost Mobile off of Ebay which was only $92.95, might as well say brand new because the phone arrived in excellent condition no wear and tear on the phone at all except for one tiny micro scratch on the phone that you can barely see. I couldn't be happier I got a great phone with great service and still got to keep my same number.

No comments:

Post a Comment